The hydraulic brake transmission of the manure suction truck ( sewage suction truck) is an extremely important part of the entire car. If there is a problem in this part at a critical time, how can we solve it?
1. Maintenance of brake master cylinder (master cylinder):
(1) Visually inspect the working condition of the working surface of the inner wall of the cylinder of the manure suction truck ( suction suction truck). No pits or scratches are allowed on the working surface. When using a dial indicator to detect the cylinder error greater than 0.025mm, or the cylinder wall wear greater than 0.12mm, or the gap between the pump barrel and the piston greater than 0.15mm, a new piece should be used.
(2) When the detection gap between the piston and the cylinder is too large, if it is caused by excessive piston wear, simply replace the piston.
(3) If there is rust or pitting on the inner wall of the cylinder, and it is not within the stroke of the bowl, continue to use it.
(4) Check the cylinder body directly or by percussion. There shall be no damage of any kind such as cracks, nicks, breakages. The minor ones should be repaired by welding, and the severe ones should be replaced with new ones.
(5) Check visually whether the star valve on the piston of the manure suction truck ( fouling suction truck) is loose or broken, otherwise it should be re-riveted or replaced with a new one.
(6) Check visually whether the oil return valve has failed, whether the bowl, seal ring is swelled, deformed, damaged, etc. Otherwise, all new parts will be used.
(7) Check the master cylinder with an elasticity tester. The spring force of the return spring of the wheel cylinder should meet the technical standards. Substandard, will be scrapped and replaced with new ones.
2. Maintenance of brake wheel cylinder:
(1) The maintenance of the main parts of the brake wheel cylinder is basically the same as that of the master cylinder. It should be noted that when replacing the wheel cylinder, its specifications must be the same as the original wheel cylinder.
(2) The inner diameters of the two wheel cylinders on the same bridge of the manure suction truck ( sewage suction truck) must be the same to ensure equal braking force and prevent the brake from drifting.
(3) Check that the taper surface of the vent plug is smooth and regular without grooves and breakages, or repaired.
Is it very practical and simple? You just need to remember it carefully, and you don't have to worry about what to do if your suction truck ( foul suction truck) suddenly fails.